This site is currently down for maintenance - please come back soon.
@Gift Balogun

Gift Balogun

Backend Focused Full Stack Developer | Laravel, Python & Scalable Systems
Rivers State, Nigeria giftbalogun.name.ng Joined October 2024
16.3k Points • 443 Badges • 46 Connections • 327 Followers • 64 Following

Posts by Gift Balogun

Gift Balogun • • in Videos • 1 min read
Most modern applications are powered by APIs. Mobile apps, websites, and backend systems all communicate through them. But many developers still find APIs confusing when they first start learning backend development. I just published a video expla...
post-cover-12490
Gift Balogun • • in Videos • 1 min read
Welcome to Brute Code Tech In this first video, I share the real reason I started this channel and then break down how backend systems actually work in a simple way anyone can understand. If you're: • Learning backend development • Curious about ho...
post-cover-12164
chevron_left

Latest Jobs

View all jobs →